Name : Nailul Muna
Unit/smester : 4/
Some different :
- Like (adjective) : The same or similar [ sama, seperti, kesukaan].
e.g : They are like the dog
- alike (adjective) : like one another; similar [sama, serupa, mirip].
e.g : twins are often very alike
- Unlike (adjective) : Different from a particular person are thing [ tidak sama, tidak serupa].
e.g : The figures are unlike
- dislike ( noun) : Strong feeling directed against a thing, person or idea [tidak suka, benci].
e.g : she has few dislike the football
- Likewise (adverb) : in the same or the similar manner [demikian juga, juga]
e.g : Mrs.Rusli came, likewise Mis.Muharrani
- Likely(adjective) : probable or expected / looking [ mungkin, kemungkinan]
e.g : the likely result, it’s likely that she will succed